Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dialogues About Greetings and Leave Taking

Read the following dialogues about greetings and leave taking.
Situation 1 (In the dining room)
You : Good morning, Mum.
Good morning, Dad.
Your mum : Morning honey. Did you sleep well last night?
You : Yeah.


Situation 2 (Rony leaves Tina’s house)
Rony : Bye bye Tina. See you tomorrow.
Tina : Bye bye. See you. Take care.

Dialogue 1
Priska : Excuse me. Is your name Doni?
Doni : That’s right.
Priska : I’m Priska.

Dialogue 2 (In a school canteen)
Martin : Is this seat taken?
Nono : No, help yourself. Are you new here?
Martin : Yeah.
Nono : What’s your name anyway?
Martin : Martin. What’s yours?
Nono : Martono. But everybody calls me Nono

Dialogue 3
Andi : Do you know Priska?
Doni : No, I don’t.
Andi : Priska. This is Doni.
Doni : Hello, Priska. Nice to meet you.
Priska : Hi. Nice to meet you too.

Dialogue 4
Adri : Bim, I want you to meet my good friend, Dono.
Bima : Hello, Don.
Dono : Hello, Bim.
Bima : Adri told me many good things about you.
Dono : Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment