Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Exercises Dialogues With Suitable Expressions

Fill in the blanks with suitable expressions. Look at the example. Then with a partner perform the dialogues.

Dina : Please meet my friend, Sony. Sony this is Rina.
Rina : Nice to meet you, Sony.
Sony : Nice to meet you too, Rina.


In the classroom
1. Deni : Hi, Dion.
Dion : ………………………………..
Deni : How are you?
Dion : …………………………………

In the school canteen
2. Dion : Good morning. I’m Dionisius. Call me Dion.
Gani : ………………………………………………………………….
Dion : Pardon?

Tina is leaving Mira at 7 p.m.
3. Tina : Good night, Mira.
Mira : …………………………
Tina : …………………………
Mira : See you.

In a bookstore
4. Dimas : Hi, Rani. Pleased to meet you here.
Rani : Yeah, me too.
Dimas : Let me introduce you to my friend.
…………………………………………………..
Gani : Nice to meet you, Rani.
Rani : …………………………………………………….

At Diani’s house
5. Rina : Good afternoon, Ma’am.
Diani’s mother : ……………………………………
Rina : …………………………………… I’m Diani’s classmate.
Diani’s mother : Oh, please come in.
Rina : Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment